Pages

American's Perception of Healthy Body Weight Needs Adjusting - People Are Kidding Themselves

Sunday 29 June 2014

Okay so, the other day I wanted to really see how my workouts have been doing and I am averaging about 15% fat, on my BMI, at 152 Lbs. plus or minus 4-5 daily, 5'10" and age 50 now. When my friends see me they say I look good but warn me; don't lose any more weight because that would be unhealthy. Actually, they are wrong, I am at a near perfect weight and BMI now, and just a little leaner and I could start doing swimsuit modeling.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/Tvf5tZ

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp