Pages

Quitting Sugar

Monday 30 June 2014

Quitting Sugar - What?!?!?!?! Am I crazy? Why would I want to give up one of life's tastiest sweet pleasures? When I told my friends and family what I was doing they assumed I was insane and said they could never do it unless they were forced, by gun. I'm sure you're thinking that exact thing right now. Believe me, I didn't want to give it up but really felt that I had to. I had read a lot of success stories about people that had amazing results but I was secretly thinking they couldn't possibly be true and I was absolutely certain I wouldn't see any positive benefits. At least any that really made a difference, but I was willing to give it a shot because you never know and I've been proven wrong before.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1jCYsDO

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp