Pages

Which, Why and How Vitamins and Supplements Won't Work for You

Friday 6 June 2014

Each time I visit the dentist who is also my health conscious cousin she would tell me that we really need to take supplements because we can't ever get enough of vitamins and minerals through diet alone. So she buys bottles of them to supplement her diet and encourages me to do the same and recommends a particular brand. I say nothing even though I disagree. In fact I say nothing because I disagree. It's hard to convince anyone to change their habits or beliefs that they have held on to for decades.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1okkK1V

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp