Pages

Walking for Exercise Is Super Healthy

Saturday 7 June 2014

I have been walking for my health for 40 years now. I began in March of 1974. My wife and I moved into the neighborhood in which we reside now with a lot of enthusiasm. I remember the second or third day after moving into our new home, I noticed several cars driving up in front of our house. The curious thing was that it was about 5 am in the morning. I also noticed that the men in the cars all went into the house next door. I thought to myself, what could this be all about?



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/RYW1DC

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp