Pages

Yoga - A Stronger Body, More Beautiful Mind, and Bigger Spirit

Wednesday 21 May 2014

When I first took up yoga I was forty years old. I had tried it once before when I was twenty-four but found it so boring that I never went back. Sixteen years later; an older body, an older mind, a fuller spirit - now I was interested. At first, my body did not agree and complained rather loudly. It wasn't that I was unhealthy or unfit. Yoga, however, is a world of its own. It knows things. It knows the weaknesses of the body. It knows where you have neglected for the past decades. It knows those parts of yourself that you have never even met. And so, beginning a yoga path can be a little confronting at first but it is all for a wonderful cause - our health, agelessness, and completeness as an individual.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1t47q2R

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp