Pages

Use This 1 Simple Trick to Skip "Diet Foods"!

Tuesday 9 September 2014

I inevitably get asked questions like: "What do you eat?" "What are the best diet foods?" Or something along the lines of "You're a vegetarian right?" Not... even... close! And every time I get asked this I know what they are thinking. They think I am going to tell them I eat diet foods, e.g., cottage cheese, chicken breast, veggies and protein drinks, all day long. My digestive system is annoyed just thinking about that. But the funny thing is that when I first "got in shape" after playing football, that's kind of how I ate. That and an enormous amount of working out helped me lose 65 pounds or so in three to four months. But it wasn't sustainable and was definitely not right for my body. So when I tell people I don't eat diet foods, that I eat French toast, pancakes, eggs, bacon (yummm!), lasagna, steaks, burgers (OK, I'm getting a little out of control), they look at me like I'm crazy, or they think my being in shape "just comes naturally." I work really hard on my exercise program and I put just as much effort into what I eat-especially where it comes from.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1BpQZ4Y

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp