Pages

Do Nutrisystem's Frozen Foods Have More Calories Than The Regular Foods?

Tuesday 30 September 2014

I sometimes hear from people who are very interested in the frozen food line on Nutrisystem. After all, many of these foods are very appetizing with options like french toast, ice cream sundaes, and roast turkey with mashed potatoes. But, people sometimes have concerns as to whether or not there is a catch with this. Because the foods look so appetizing, people often wonder if they are as low in calories and as diet friendly as the non frozen foods. They are interested in trying out the frozen foods, but not if it's going to affect their results. I might hear a comment like: "I am interested in the frozen foods on Nutrisystem, but I'm afraid that they are going to be much higher in calories than the other items. I'm afraid that it's just unrealistic to think that an ice cream sundae is not going to wreck my diet."



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/YFNnxu

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp