Pages

Eye of the Matter - Checking Your Child's Eyesight

Wednesday 16 July 2014

I am myopic. I have been wearing glasses since I was about twelve. However long before that I had difficulty reading from the blackboard. I used to try and get one of the front benches. After a while even that was not enough and little me used to toddle to the front, stand in front of the black board and read, then toddle off to my seat to copy it down. When I started standing next to the board with my copy to copy the stuff, the teacher saw red. Searching questions revealed my malady and there was a note in my diary for my parents.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1l32O7y

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp