Pages

If I Commit To Exercising Regularly On Medifast, Will I Actually Gain A Little Weight?

Wednesday 30 July 2014

When people are on Medifast or any other diet, they often think that everything that they eat and every lifestyle decision that they make may contribute to what they see on the scale at the end of the week. This can even extend to lifestyle choices that are healthy - like exercise. Someone might say: "I have just begun Medifast. I am on this diet because I have a friend who has had good results. However, because she was encouraged by her great results, she decided to exercise to get even better ones. But the week that she started exercise, she actually gained weight. Before I decided to go on Medifast, I decided to try exercise to lose weight. I've only been doing it for a week, but I like it. So, I already have an exercise plan in place. If I continue with my exercise, will it make me gain weight while I'm on Medifast?"



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1k6IrLT

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp