Pages

How A Fasting Spiritual Retreat Changed My Life

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The fasting retreat practice I went through was prompted by my desire of an extreme vegetarian ethical nourishment, to see what could be used as a form of sustenance, without affecting life and avoiding being, in any case, the bearer of violence, or at least to understand what was the minimum possible, or conceivable, survival attitude. To do this, I stopped for a period of twenty-one days any intake of food, limiting myself to only physical conscious breathing. It was the most direct way to enter deeply into myself to discover the answers I was looking for: if it were actually possible to feed exclusively on the breath and prana that this carries, the universal energy that is in everything that exists, drawing directly from the source.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/XdUa0P

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp