Pages

What If I Did Two Larger Meals And One Shake On Medifast? Would It Work?

Wednesday 23 July 2014

"I still want the ability to enjoy meals with my family. So I'd like to be able to have two lean and green meals (during breakfast and dinner) and then have a Medifast shake for lunch. I think that I could handle this pretty comfortably. But would I lose weight this way? The way I figure it, I have about twenty five pounds to lose. So I'm hoping that this would work for me and I'd still lose a reasonable amount of weight in the process. Do you think that this might work?"



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1uegtCg

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp