Pages

I'm Concerned That Being Tired On Medifast Is Going To Interfere With My Life

Wednesday 29 October 2014

"I am going to be going to nursing school soon. This is very important to me. Losing weight is also really important to me. I don't want to be a fat nurse. What does it say to my patients when I myself am overweight? So I can't have this. So losing weight is very important to me. But so is having energy to do what I need to do. So while I want to start Medifast right before I start school, I am concerned about doing so. What if I have horrible fatigue and can't study and can't function correctly to be successful in school? Is this possible?"



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1wEFcgm

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp