Pages

Does Your Body Somehow Think It's Full On Medifast?

Thursday 23 October 2014

I sometimes hear from people who ask questions about how the Medifast diet works. Many are under the impression that there are certain aspects of the diet that trick your body into burning fat and feeling full. I might hear a comment like: "one of my coworkers has been on Medifast for the past two months. She has lost a lot of weight and she seems very happy on the diet. I am not sure how, but she never seems to be hungry. The rest of us will be eating our fast food and stuffing it in, and she will be in the break room happily having a cup of soup or a shake. I have known this woman for years and I know that she has a hearty appetite and that she likes food. So, how is this possible? Is there an appetite suppressant in Medifast or something that tricks your body into feeling full?"



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1taYn3g

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp