Pages

5 Tips On How To Get More Energy When You Are Fatigued

Wednesday 14 May 2014

When I was teaching middle school science some years ago, after the first 3 periods of the day, and lunch hour, I was beat - tired and worn out. But I had two more classes to go, plus basketball practice after school. So, I had to figure out some way to get revitalized. This is what I did. During my 30 minute lunch break, I would go in the restroom and do 25 push-ups and 50 jumping jacks. Amazingly, this made me more energetic and ready to go for the afternoon schedule.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1qwNUOE

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp