Pages

Your Scales Lie! Understand the Right Measurements for Your Fitness Goals

Saturday 19 July 2014

Often Women (and sometimes men) have a body image that is connected to the read out on the scales. I understand. I have a scale that measures accurately to the tenth of a point and I used to weigh nude every morning as part of my routine, like brushing my teeth. If the number moved the wrong direction in relation to the day before, it impacted my mood and made me feel like a failure. Unfortunately, the scale, if used or interpreted incorrectly, can unfairly assess your progress toward healthy fitness goals. So while perhaps it is not quite accurate to say the scales lie... they can certainly mislead.



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1qkJkmX

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp