Pages

Do Couples Go On Medifast Together? Do They Find It Helpful?

Thursday 17 July 2014

Someone might ask: "a couple of months ago, a magazine that I read every week had a feature story about weight loss. It ran profiles of several people who had lost tons of weight. Many of the people were women. A few were men. And there was one couple who, between them, lost close to two hundred pounds. There before and after photos were staggering. It was so impressive. They looked like completely different people. They did the exact same diet together and they said that they probably would not have had the success that they had without the support of the other. They would make meals together, exercise together, and even cheat together. Both my husband and I would like to lose weight. I have been researching Medifast and I like what I see so far. My husband honestly doesn't care which diet we pick. So can Medifast work for couples?"



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1t7BqdL

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp