Pages

As a Dietitian, What Do MY Kids Eat For Breakfast?

Tuesday 22 July 2014

As I Dietitian, I know people are constantly scrutinizing what I and my family eat. I'm not complaining; I get it. It's no different than when I examine the outfit of a personal stylist or the teeth of a dentist. We all have to represent our brand. In my case, however, it's not always easy to categorize food as "healthy" and "unhealthy." Certain foods have certain meanings or connotations to different people and can easily be judged as "bad" by one group and yet "good" by another. It can be so confusing!



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/1pAEo8m

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp