Pages

What Happens If I Stop Losing Weight On Nutrisystem? How Do I Handle A Plateau?

Wednesday 13 August 2014

It's normal to worry about having struggles with your diet before you have even begun that diet. Many of us are in the habit of almost sabotaging ourselves by worrying about issues that we are sure are going to hamper us. We're sure that we will be hungry. We are sure that we will cheat. We are sure that we will do something wrong. And we are sure that we will hit a plateau. And we wonder how we are going to overcome it when these things happen. Someone may say: "I have a good friend who has had fabulous results with Nutrisystem. She was losing a good deal of weight every week and she looks wonderful. However, last week she seemed to hit a plateau and she actually gained some weight. She seems to be handling it pretty well. But I'm afraid of what might happen to me in the same situation. I am easily discouraged. So what will happen when I hit a plateau?"



from ezaine1 http://ift.tt/XgINpg

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 garcinia gambogia | Layout by Atomic Website Templates | Distributed by: best minimal blogger theme free blog template html codes | best vpn galaxy s2 best vpn l2tp